Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ArmCandy @ Friendship Bracelets

I can't stop crafting, call me a #craftwhore. XD

 Everyday I plan my day with craft projects
and dramas. I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries S3 and it
was one of my fav dramas besides Gossip Girl.
I have yet to catch up w/ the latest season of Gossip Girl though. :/

Well, this was done yesterday but I thought I'll post it today cuz
I want my pluggys to be an exclusive entry :)

And yes! I successfully made some friendship bracelets
which I promised myself to learn it up. 
I'm so glad I did, I got so addicted in it.

Here are they, looking fabulously! :D
They are made with some gold chain and lobster clasp.

This is how it will looked like when they are worn together :)

 I don't plan to sell these at my Etsy though due to huge 
amount of sellers selling these. And I have to admit that I'm not a pro in this too.

However, if you would love to have one, I can do at a cost of RM25 each.
Please do contact me at onelovecottage@gmail.com for more details.

Have a lovely week ahead! 

3 comments:

  1. Friendship bracelets are one of the biggest trends for everyone there are so adorable bracelets here. Impressive.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other occasions include holidays like Christmas and New Years, vacations, or even as a special surprise that also has a trend of bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bracelets have always been the best giveaway at any age or for any occasion . Its a cute bracelet and I think it can also be adopted as a DIY project.

    ReplyDelete