Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crafty Wednesday

The weekend has just passed....
I had a great one cuz I visit Pipit Zakka Store
for the first time in conjunction with their little market event
this month :D



Since I went there alone, unplanned,
I took a self - cap photo of myself and the cute doodles behind :)

Here're some of my fav notebooks handmade by various crafters :)




There are more, but my connection don't allow me to share 'em all :(

So here're also some of the work I completed recently :)


Little doggy iPhone 5 cozy :D


Simple and cute bunny iPhone 5 cozy 


Semi alive Bit Bits !!!
They are about to come alive tomorrow :DD


Here's another photo of Mandora again!
Can anyone resist its cute-ness? NO! XD


And YESSSSSH I'm still not bored of cooking,
I think I have picked up this hobby!!! XD

This is a plate of bacon and egg sandwich topped with cranberries.
Totally yumsss :D


I was totally haaaaaaaaaaaappy when I woke up and received 
an Etsy transaction, and hence, this parcel going off to Netherlands :D

It has certainly been a long time since I sent some 
parcels oversea.


I just done these today! :D
I'M LOVING EVERY BITS OF IT.
I DON'T FEEL LIKE PACKING THEM UP 
& SEND THEM TO THEIR RECIPIENTS TOO!!! XD


ZOOOM IN of behind the scene,
yeap that's my sketch book. :P


ZOOOM OUT of behind the scene.
Pretty messy eh? Actually it's way messier,
I got stuffs on my bed and on every corner of the floor in 
the room! ><"

It gets soooo dusty each day at the end of the day
where I have to sweep the floor and maybe mop it.

Anyways, I'm not ranting, but grateful that
it's worth it afterall when I know the recipients love
the creations that I've made for them :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi irine,

    Im the one that asked you to make the birthday themed bit bit bunny for my BFF. It is so wonderful. Glad to see the result. Same with you, im kinda reluctant to give it to my friend..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete