Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pingu Penguins and more

I've recently done LASIK surgery on my eyes.

How I miss making my dolls and pouch 
cuz after lasik, I have to rest my eyes.

It's almost about a week now.
I'm recovering pretty well, except for 
I can't drive at night. 

I only do a few hours of my orders everyday lately
in hope to not overwork/strain my eyes.

So here're some of the ones I've completed. :D


Here's a pair of cutie pingus.
I really enjoy making new dolls, it's my first try on penguins.
They are made as a wedding gift for my
customer from USA. I'm glad he thinks his friend'll
definitely love them. :D

I have a couple more of this lovely pair taken with a DSLR,
unfortunately my SD card can't be read :(


Here's another one of my latest creation, a special request from my
customer. I am soooooo happy to see how it turned out to be.
I'm already happy even when I just look/stare at it :))


Happy from Fairy Tail iPhone 4 pouch,
and thankful it turned out looking all handsome and cute :P


I can't wait to work on more orders!!!

Interested in getting your hands on one of my creations,
do not hesitate to inquire more by emailing me at
onelovecottage @gmail.com

Hope to see your mail soon!
Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment