Friday, March 1, 2013

✿ March Mellow ✿

Time flies, CNY & Valentine's Day 
have passed and today is the beginning of
a new month! :D

I've been catching up with a lot of my orders lately
in hope to decrease the waiting time for everyone
who have placed order with me before CNY.

Here're some of them which I've done in a week 
after I've gotten back from my vacation.


iPhone 5 cozy for my beloved customer from JB :)

BBB in sweet purple for a return customer from Sabah :)


A pair of froggie prince & princess :)

 

A graduation BBB for a friend in Aussie :)

I'm happy that these are all completed in a week
but of course, my hands are feeling a little sore by now.
I'll take some rest, don't worry! :P

In the meantime, I'm still receiving a number of orders.
If you would like to have any of my creations, please feel
free to contact me at 
onelovecottage @gmail.com

*******************************************

Here're some photos that I would like to share 
from my vacation in NZ during CNY :)


Molly doll at Cathedral Cove, Whitianga, NZ.


Cute Llama at Agrodome, Rotorua, NZ.


I went for go-kart at SkyLine Rotorua.
It was awesome, it was my first time though. :D


Beautiful scenery at Hastings.

I was so amazed with my own photography skill but the fact
that it was just because of the scenic view that made the 
whole photo looked awesome.


Art Deco Day at Napier.


All the people in town dress up in 60s-80s clothing
in conjunction with the Art Deco day event. 


Adorable knitted dolls I found in a craft store in Napier.


They even have these cute baby booties for sale!
Totally love the colour and their arrangements. 
They made me feel like wanting to make one of these
cuties even though I don't have a baby! XD


Huka Falls, this is totally something I've never seen.
And I was indeed amazed by this wonderful scenery :D


Here's a piece of beautiful quilt I took a photo of, in a random
quilt shop in a small town in NZ.


Wai-o-tapu thermal wonderland.

That's all for today!
Hope you enjoy looking at the photos I took,
I'm not a pro photographer though :P

Have an enjoyable weekend ahead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment