Thursday, November 3, 2011

1♥cottage::.Triplets Bunnies


It was my very first time doing so many Bit Bit Bunny
orders at the same time.


After working for almost a week plus,
all of them are completed! :D


I call them the Triplets Bit Bit Bunnies.


They are identical in all ways!
Lovely pastel yellow for the combinations ^^


I enjoy doing them and when I got to know that 
everyone loves them is such a bliss.


One special request from one of my customers, 
a string to be added so that she could hang
this little cutie on her car ^^


It was so hard for me to find a box for them.
I decided to recycle and use the big boxes and cut them into 
square shapes and joined them together into a small little boxes.

Hours were spent on packaging though.
Luckily in the end, it was a satisfying result. :D


Wrapped them up and they looked just like
small little pressie packages ready to be
delivered to the receivers!

I wish them a safe journey to their new owners 
in Australia, Sweden and USA. ♥

Love to be an owner of Bit Bit Bunny too?
Click the below to directly purchase them from my Etsy :

or kindly email me to order at
onelovecottage[at! ] gmail.com


Christmas is just in a month and 3 weeks away.
I still have no idea what to
make for Christmas sales / orders. :'(

If you have any ideas, please do suggest! :)
I would really love to hear from you.


4 comments:

  1. Hey,

    your bunnys are very cute. Now I want to crochet again, after my blog break. I had little time to crochet :( But now I want to crochet such a cute bunny :) Thanks to you I want to crochet again :)

    Elfie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rabbits are so nice!*__*
    If you want visit my blog, your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. halo there, I want to ask U something..
    is this cute bunny is available .. & how much for each..
    reply to my blog please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing and crafting skills have improved so much compared to last year! Business looks prosperous, congratulations and good luck! :D

    The new bunnies are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete